The current pandemic forced us to re-invente ourselves with this team trip. Used to choose exotic destinations (Tahiti, Mexico, Indonesia or Canary Islands), we had to rethink the way we do team trips in order to make something happen in 2020.
The solution was right before our eyes. Europe & the Iberian Peninsula (Spain & Portugal) is home to some of the best waves in the world for bodyboarding.
Safe to say our team made the most of it during this voyage from Basque Country to Portugal and we're excited to release yet another Pride Team Trip movie.
A movie presented by Pride Bodyboards, Nymph Wetsuits, Vulcan Fins & Bodyboard Center.
- Starring Pierre-Louis Costes, Isabela Sousa & Tristan Roberts
- Also featuring Jon Lopez, Miguel Adao, Pablo Zabala, Paulo Costa, Gonçalo Costa & Ricardo
- Directed, filmed & edited by Edouard Houssin
- Produced by Sebastien Boulard
- Colors by Olivier Harrault at Groovybaby Studio
- Additional footages by Simon Levalois & Sebastien Boulard
- Water cinematography: Gastão Entrudo (end section), Simon Levalois (Portuguese wedge) & Sébastien Boulard (Spain)
- Drone operator: Simon Levalois
- Film cinematography by Sébastien Boulard & Simon Levalois
- Posters & artwork by Sébastien Boulard
- Pablo’s Eye - Blind & Quiet
- The The - This Is The Day
- Guadal Tejaz - Autistyx Daze : https://guadaltejaz.bandcamp.com/
- Mount Kimbie - So Many Times So Many Ways
- Andrea Lazslo De Simone - Immensità
- Ruby Haunt - Jeune
Massive thanks to Frédéric Bouchet allowing this project to see the light.
Special thanks to André Cardoso, Jon Lopez & Miguel Adão & all the locals for their help during our trip.